Guidelines & Submission
Note: The Conference will not include any full peer reviewed papers, rather authors are required to submit two-page Extended Abstracts following the template provided.
The two-page Extended Abstracts must be submitted online as Microsoft Word documents following the format of the abstract template
The Extended Abstracts should:
- contain between 500 and 800 words of text, and include supporting tables, figures, and equations where appropriate.
- be more than 1 page but not more than two pages in 2 column layouts.
- adopt body test of Arial 10 point font
- adopt subject title of Arial 14 point, bold and centred font.
- list the first author as the presenting and contact person.
- underline the presenting author’s name.
- include all author details and affiliations.
- include the first author’s email address.
- include a 100-word maximum summary.
- include a maximum of five keywords sufficient to highlight the relevant topics addressed in the Extended Abstract.
Authors are encouraged to address one or more of the identified United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in their abstracts.
While there is no limit to the number of Extended Abstracts you can submit, the Local Organising Committee may limit the number of presentations per first author to one.
Presenters of accepted Extended Abstracts are required to register and pay to attend the Conference as a delegate for at least the day they are presenting.
Acceptance of Extended Abstracts does not imply any payment from the Local Organising Committee. Authors must arrange and pay their own accommodation, travel and all other expenses necessary to attend the Conference.
Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Local Organising Committee.